Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon and Garfunkel

Blurb:
Bridge over Troubled Water is an album by Simon and Garfunkel (their fifth and final studio album) originally released on January 26, 1970. The album reached number one on Billboard Music Charts' pop albums list. It won a Grammy Award for Album of the Year, as well as for Best Engineered Recording, while its title track won the Grammy Award for Song of the Year in the Grammy Awards of 1971.

The album proved to be a vast success in the United Kingdom, enjoying several runs at number one, spending some years in the charts and eventually becoming the country's biggest-selling album of the 1970s. In August 2006 the continued popularity of the album was proven when it charted 7th place in The BBC Radio 2 Music Club Top 100 Albums.

In 2003 the TV network VH1 named Bridge over Troubled Water the thirty-third greatest album of all time. In 2003, the album was ranked number 51 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.


Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge over troubled Water
Uploaded by fred04dj. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

Scroll and Sing:
When you're weary, feeling small
When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all
I'm on your side, when times get rough
and friends just can't be found
Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down

When you're down and out, When you're on the street
When evening falls so hard, I will comfort you
I'll take your part, when darkness comes
and pain is all around,
Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down

Sail on Silver Girl, Sail on by
Your time has come, to shine, all your dreams are on their way
See how they shine , if you need a friend
I'm sailing right behind
Like a bridge over troubled water, I will ease your mind
Like a bridge over troubled water, I will ease your mind

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to Homepages Friends. With MyHPF you get paid for making Yahoo! searches - the more you search the more you earn!

No comments: