Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Get The Party Started - Pink

Blurb:
It reached number four on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and number two in the UK, where it was narrowly denied the top spot by the posthumous release of George Harrison's "My Sweet Lord". Its music video was nominated at the 2002 MTV Video Music Awards for "Best Pop Video" and won the awards for "Best Female Video" and "Best Dance Video". This song was covered by Stretch Arm Strong and it's on Punk Goes Pop compilation.

In early 2002, Pink teamed up with Bally Total Fitness to promote Bally Total Fitness memberships. The title of the advertising campaign was "Get this Body Started". In early 2002 there were several Bally Total Fitness commercials in the United States that used the Pink song.

In 2006 Shirley Bassey covered the song for a Marks & Spencer Christmas television advertisement.


Pink - Get This Party Started by dydy95

Scroll and Sing:
Chorus:
I'm comin' up so you better get this party started
I'm comin' up so you better get this party started

Get this party started on a Saturday night
Everybody's waitin for me to arrive
Sendin' out the message to all of my friends
We'll be lookin flashy in my Mercedes Benz
I got lotsa style, got my gold diamond rings
I can go for miles if you know what I mean

Chorus:

Pumpin up the volume, breakin down to the beat
Cruisin' through the west side
We'll be checkin' the scene
Boulevard is freakin' as I'm comin' up fast
I'll be burnin' rubber, you'll be kissin' my ass
Pull up to the bumper, get out of the car
License plate says Stunner #1 Superstar

Chorus:

Get this party started

Makin my connection as I enter the room
Everybody's chillin as I set up the groove
Pumpin' up the volume with this brand new beat
Everybody's dancin and their dancin for me
I'm your operator, you can call anytime
I'll be your connection to the party line

Chorus x2:

Get this party started
Get this party started right now
Get this party started
Get this party started
Get this party started right now

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web! Proof of payment.

No comments: