Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Like A Virgin - Madonna

Blurb:
Like a Virgin (1984) is the second studio album by singer Madonna. The album peaked at number one on Billboard Music Chart's pop albums chart and number ten on the R&B charts. A remastered version of the album was released in 2001.

Two of Madonna's most enduring and famous songs, "Like a Virgin" and "Material Girl", are found on this album. Upon release in 1984, the song "Like a Virgin" became somewhat controversial for its theme and for Madonna's performances of it. Madonna debuted the song "Like a Virgin" on the first annual MTV Video Music Awards. In this performance, Madonna rolled on the floor in a white wedding dress, exposing her panties and garter belt, all the while wearing a belt that read "Boy Toy". (This "Boy Toy" belt is partly visible on the "Like a Virgin" album cover.)

Richard Cheese and Lounge Against the Machine did a parody of this album called "I'd Like a Virgin". It shows Richard Cheese trying to have sex with Madonna.


1984-Madonna - Like a virgin by bebepanda

Scroll and Sing:
I made it through the wilderness
Somehow I made it through
Didn't know how lost I was
Until I found you

I was beat incomplete
I'd been had, I was sad and blue
But you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
Shiny and new

Chorus:

Like a virgin
Touched for the very first time
Like a virgin
When your heart beats (after first time, "With your heartbeat")
Next to mine

Gonna give you all my love, boy
My fear is fading fast
Been saving it all for you
'Cause only love can last

You're so fine and you're mine
Make me strong, yeah you make me bold
Oh your love thawed out
Yeah, your love thawed out
What was scared and cold

(chorus)

Oooh, oooh, oooh

You're so fine and you're mine
I'll be yours 'till the end of time
'Cause you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
I've nothing to hide

(chorus)

Like a virgin, ooh, ooh
Like a virgin
Feels so good inside
When you hold me, and your heart beats, and you love me

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Ooh, baby
Can't you hear my heart beat
For the very first time?

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web! Proof of payment.

3 comments:

Harvey said...

Interesting concept, but have you considered placing the lyrics in a separate scroll box so that you can still have the video on the screen while you're reading the lyrics?

Barb said...

I wanted to welcome you to my blog :)

Tom said...

Thanks for your comments both.
Harvey, I am thinking exactly the same thing, but it is beyond my technical skills at the moment. It's definitely something I'll try and look into because there's no point in having the video if it disappears when you scroll. You may as well just have the mp3 playing. Using the YouTube embeds gets around certain copyright issues, plus the option is always that someone may want to watch the video and not sing the lyrics. Unlike Blogger, we're still in beta.
Skittles, thanks for welcoming me to your place for the week. If you could give a few plugs it'll be appreciated.