Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Don't Tell Me - Avril Lavigne

Blurb:
"Don't Tell Me" is the first single from Avril Lavigne's sophomore album Under My Skin. It wasn't nominated for any awards, but the music video was nominated at the 2004 MTV Video Music Awards. The song was written and produced by Lavigne and Evan Taubenfeld.



Scroll and Sing:
You held my hand and walked me home, I know
Why you gave me the kiss, it was something like this, it made me go oh oh
You wiped my tears, got rid of all my fears, why did you have to go
Guess it wasn't enough to take up some of my love, guys are so hard to trust

Did I not tell you that I'm not like that
Girl the one who gives it all away

Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you, this time
Did you think that it was somethin' I was gonna do, and cry
Don't try to tell me what to do, don't try to tell me what to say
You're better off that way

Don't think that your charm and the fact that your arm is now around my neck
Will get you into my pants, I'll have to kick your ass and make you never forget

I'm gonna ask you to stop, thought I liked you a lot, but I'm really upset
Get outta my head, get off of my bed, yeah that's what I said

Did I not tell you that I'm not like that
Girl the one who throws it all away

Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you, this time
Did you think it was something I was gonna do, and cry
Don't try to tell me what to do, don't try to tell me what to say
You're better off that way

This guilt trip that you put me on won't mess me up cuz I've done no wrong
Any thoughts of you and me have gone away

Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you, this time
Did you think it was something I was gonna do and cry
Don't try to tell me what to do, don't try to tell me what to say
You're better off that way

Better off that way
I'm better off alone anyway

No comments: