Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Great Balls Of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis

Blurb:
"Great Balls of Fire" is a 1957 song written by Otis Blackwell and sung by Jerry Lee Lewis. It was released as a 45rpm single on the Sun Records label. The song title is derived from a blasphemous Southern expression that makes light of the Pentecost's defining moment when the Holy Spirit manifested itself as "cloven tongues as of fire" and the Apostles spoke in tongues.


Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire (HQ)
Uploaded by goldrausch. - Explore more music videos.

Scroll and Sing:
You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain

Too much love drives a man insane You broke my will, but what a thrill

Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire

I laughed at love 'cause I thought it was funny

You came along and moved me honey

I've changed my mind, your love is fine

Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire

Kiss me baby, woo feels good

Hold me baby, wellllll I want to love you like a lover should

Your fine, so kind

I want to tell the world that your mine mine mine mine

I chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbs

I'm real nervous, but it sure is fun

Come on baby, drive my crazy

Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire!!

No comments: