Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

I Turn To You - Melanie C

Blurb:
"I Turn to You" was the fourth single from Melanie C's debut solo album, Northern Star.

It was released on August 7, 2000 in the U.K and became Melanie's second UK number-one single. It sold 120,000 copies in its first week, altogether selling 345,803 copies, making it the twenty-seventh best seller of 2000. "I Turn to You" also topped the U.S. Dance Chart. In Europe, the single has sold over 500,000 copies, making "I Turn to You" one of her best-selling singles.

This song was also featured in the film Bend it like Beckham, where is gained popularity.


Melanie C - I Turn To You
Uploaded by EMI_Music. - See the latest featured music videos.

Scroll and Sing:
When the world is darker than I can understand
When nothing turns out the way I planned
When the sky turns gray and there's no end in sight
When I can't sleep through the lonely night

I turn to you
Like a flower leaning toward the sun
I turn to you
'Cos you're the only one
Who can turn me around when I'm upside down
I turn to you

When my insides are wrecked with anxiety
You have the touch that will quiet me
You lift my spirit
You melt the ice
When I need inspiration
When I need advice

I turn to you
Like a flower leaning toward the sun
I turn to you
'Cos you're the only one
Who can turn me around when I'm upside down
I turn to you

Where would I be?
What would I do?
If you'd never helped me through
I hope someday if you've lost your way
You could turn to me like I turn to you

I turn to you
Like a flower leaning toward the sun
I turn to you
'Cos you're the only one
Who can turn me around when I'm upside down
I turn to you

I turn to you
When fear tells me to turn around
I turn to you
'Cos you're the only one
Who can turn me around when I'm upside down

I turn to you
I turn to you
I turn to you

No comments: