Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Living On My Own - Freddie Mercury

Blurb:
"Living on My Own" is a song by Freddie Mercury.

It is track 9 on his album Mr. Bad Guy and was released as a single with "My Love Is Dangerous" in September 1985 in the UK. It was released July 1985 in the United States with the B-side "She Blows Hot & Cold".

In 1993 the more successful remix was released reaching #1 in the UK and staying there for 2 weeks, it remained in the charts for a total of 13 weeks.

The video for "Living on My Own" featured footage of Mercury's 39th birthday party in 1985.



Scroll and Sing:
Sometimes I feel I'm gonna break down and cry (so lonely)
Nowhere to go nothing to do with my time
I get lonely so lonely living on my own

Sometimes I feel I'm always walking too fast
And everything is coming down on me down on me
I go crazy oh so crazy living on my own

Dee do de de dee do de de
I don't have no time for no monkey business
Dee do de de dee do de de
I get so lonely lonely lonely lonely yeah
Got to be some good times ahead

Sometimes I feel nobody gives me no warning
Find my head is always up in the clouds in a dreamworld
It's not easy living on my own

Dee do de de dee do de de
I don't have no time for no monkey business
Dee do de de dee do de de
I get so lonely lonely lonely lonely yeah
Got to be some good times ahead

Dee do de de dee do de de
I don't have no time for no monkey business
Dee do de de dee do de de
I get so lonely lonely lonely lonely yeah
Got to be some good times ahead

No comments: