Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

SOS - ABBA

Blurb:
"SOS" is the third single from ABBA's self-titled 1975 album, their third for Polar Music, and their second for Epic and Atlantic. It was released with "Man in the Middle" as its B-side. "SOS" is, so far, the only palindromic song by a palindromic artist/group (the only such single ever to chart in the U.S. at least). "SOS" by ABBA holds the record for the (non-eponymous) single with the least different letters making up an artist and single, with just four letters.

"SOS" was written by Stig Anderson, Benny Andersson, and Björn Ulvaeus, performed by ABBA, and produced by Andersson and Ulvaeus. The title itself was coined by Stig Anderson, though the lyrics that he provided were rewritten by Ulvaeus. "SOS" was among the first three songs recorded for the group's upcoming 1975 album, ABBA.

"SOS" was the song that put ABBA back on the worldwide charts. It was their UK comeback, where it reached number six, and a U.S. top twenty single. More importantly, it touched off "Abbamania" in Australia, where it, along with other singles "I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do" and "Mamma Mia," occupied the top spot for record weeks at that time. It also topped the charts in New Zealand, and countries as diverse as Mexico, South Africa, Belgium and West Germany. "SOS" was a top ten hit in Austria, Canada, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland, and Zimbabwe.


Abba - SOS
Uploaded by UniversalMusicUK. - Explore more music videos.

Scroll and Sing:
Where are those happy days, they seem so hard to find
I tried to reach for you, but you have closed your mind
Whatever happened to our love?
I wish I understood
It used to be so nice, it used to be so good

So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me
S. O. S.
The love you gave me, nothing else can save me
S. O. S.
When you're gone
How can I even try to go on?
When you're gone
Though I try how can I carry on?

You seem so far away though you are standing near
You made me feel alive, but something died I fear
I really tried to make it out
I wish I understood
What happened to our love, it used to be so good

So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me
S. O. S.
The love you gave me, nothing else can save me
S. O. S.
When you're gone
How can I even try to go on?
When you're gone
Though I try how can I carry on?

So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me
S. O. S.
And the love you gave me, nothing else can save me
S. O. S.
When you're gone
How can I even try to go on?
When you're gone
Though I try how can I carry on?
When you're gone
How can I even try to go on?
When you're gone
Though I try how can I carry on?

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web! Proof of payment.

No comments: