Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness

Blurb:
"I Believe in a Thing Called Love" is a song by the English rock group The Darkness.

Lead singer Justin Hawkins sings most of the song in a falsetto. This was one of ten songs on their debut album, Permission to Land, which was released in July 2003 on the Must Destroy record label and Atlantic Records. In March 2005, Q magazine placed "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" at number 47 in its list of the 100 Greatest Guitar Tracks.

The video for this song features their fictional vehicle, a futuristic Star Trek style starship in which the band are encountered by a giant octopus-like alien. During the outro-solo the band destroy the beast with light rays from their instruments. The video was directed by Alex Smith.

The video was nominated for the MTV Video Music Award for Best Rock Video in 2004 but lost to Jet's "Are You Gonna Be My Girl".


Scroll and Sing:
Can't explain all the feelings that you're making me feel
My heart's in overdrive and you're behind the steering wheel

Touching you, touching me
touching you, god you're touching me

I believe in a thing called love
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart
There's a chance we could make it now
We'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down
I believe in a thing called love
Ooh!

I wanna kiss you every minute, every hour, every day
You got me in a spin but everythin' is A.OK!

Touching you, touching me
touching you, god you're touching me

I believe in a thing called love
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart
There's a chance we could make it now
We'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down
I believe in a thing called love
Ooh! Guitar!

Touching you, touching me
touching you, god you're touching me

I believe in a thing called love
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart
There's a chance we could make it now
We'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down
I believe in a thing called love
Ooh!

No comments: