Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall

Blurb:
"Suddenly I See" is a song by Scottish singer-songwriter KT Tunstall and is featured on her debut album, Eye to the Telescope. It was released 29 August 2005 as the third single (second single in United States) from that album, charting at #12 in the UK Singles Chart. The single was a hit in Australia where it charted at #6 on the ARIA Singles Chart. It was also certified gold by ARIA for sales of 35,000 copies.

The song was Tunstall's highest charting in the UK, spending 26 weeks inside the Top 75 Singles. "Suddenly I See" won her an Ivor Novello Award in 2006 in the category of Best Song Musically and Lyrically. It is inspired by New York singer and poet Patti Smith, whose album cover for Horses also inspired Tunstall's album cover for Eye to the Telescope.

In the summer of 2006, "Suddenly I See" became popular in the United States after being featured prominently at the beginning of the movie The Devil Wears Prada. It was also the farewell music for female contestants eliminated from the television show So You Think You Can Dance, featured on the season finale of the MTV show The Hills, at the end of a Ghost Whisperer season two episode, for promotional clips of The Amazing Race: All Stars, and the series premiere of Ugly Betty. KT also performed the song live on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The song was one of the candidates for Hillary Clinton's campaign song.

It features in the Torchwood episode Greeks Bearing Gifts. It was also played in Grey's Anatomy episode "Enough is Enough (No More Tears)". The song is featured on the soundtrack of the game Thrillville in the park radio stations. This is her second Top 40 single in the U.S., where it peaked at #21.


KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See (Larger Than Life Version)
Uploaded by EMI_Music. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

Scroll and Sing:
Her face is a map of the world
Is a map of the world
You can see she's a beautiful girl
She's a beautiful girl
And everything around her is a silver pool of light
The people who surround her feel the benefit of it
It makes you calm
She holds you captivated in her palm

Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me

I feel like walking the world
Like walking the world
You can hear she's a beautiful girl
She's a beautiful girl
She fills up every corner like she's born in black and white
Makes you feel warmer when you're trying to remember
What you heard
She likes to leave you hanging on her word

Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me

And she's taller than most
And she's looking at me
I can see her eyes looking from a page in a magazine
Oh she makes me feel like I could be a tower
A big strong tower
She got the power to be
The power to give
The power to see

Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me

No comments: