Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Trouble - Coldplay

Blurb:
"Trouble" is the third single from Coldplay's debut album Parachutes. This was the band's second Top 10 hit on the UK Singles Chart, peaking at number 10. Regional singles were released for UK/Europe, Norway (Live EP), and Australia (Double A-side). Promo releases included the UK, USA, and Taiwan.

"Trouble" is a piano-based ballad that underwent many stages of development. In September 1999, the song was dominated by fast guitar riffs and aggressive vocals reminiscent of Supergrass. This version can be previewed on the Tour Diary of the Live 2003 DVD. By November, live performances of "Trouble" began to incorporate the piano. At the final recording sessions for Parachutes, the song was slowed down to its current form with the new guitar and percussion pieces.

The song currently features on the Radio 2 television commercial, where it is played on the piano by Chris Evans.



Scroll and Sing:
O no, I see,
I spun a web, it's tangled up with me,
And I lost my head,
The thought of all the stupid things I said,
O no what's this?
A spider web, and I'm caught in the middle,
I turned to run,
The thought of all the stupid things I've done,

I never meant to cause you trouble,
And I never meant to do you wrong,
And I, well if I ever caused you trouble,
O no, I never meant to do you harm.

O no I see,
A spider web and it's me in the middle,
So I twist and turn,
Here I am in love in a bubble,

Singing, I never meant to cause you trouble,
I never meant to do you wrong,
And I, well if I ever caused you trouble,
Although I never meant to do you harm.

They spun a web for me,
They spun a web for me,
They spun a web for me.

No comments: