Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

In The Air Tonight - Phil Collins

Blurb:
"In the Air Tonight" is a song by Phil Collins which first appeared on his 1981 album, Face Value. It was also Collins' first ever single of his solo career, and remains one of his best known hits.

The song is notable for its atmospheric production, macabre theme, and as the subject of a persistent urban legend. It was an international hit, reaching the top 20 on the Billboard magazine pop singles chart and remains, alone among Collins' solo oeuvre, a popular selection on many classic rock radio stations. It is the song most often associated with Collins' solo career, and he has performed versions of it at many events, notably at Live Aid, where he played the song on the same calendar day in both Philadelphia and London.

The song's popularity in the 1980s increased after a nearly complete recording of it was featured in the pilot episode of the American television show Miami Vice ("Brother's Keeper"), thus becoming one of the first pop/rock songs to be featured as part of a TV program in this manner. On the heels of this successful merging of media, Collins became associated with the show; other Collins tracks including "Take Me Home" were later featured and Collins himself also acted in an episode, "Phil The Shill".


Scroll and Sing:
I can feel it
Coming in the air tonight
Oh Lord
I've been waiting for this moment
For all my life
Oh Lord

Well if you told me you were drowning
I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend
But i dont know if you know who i am
Well i was there and i saw what you did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe of the grin
I know where youve been
It's all been a pack of lies

I can feel it
Coming in the air tonight
Oh Lord
I've been waiting for this moment
For all my life
Oh Lord, Oh Lord

Well i remember
I remember dont worry
How could i ever forget
It's the first time
The last time
We ever met
But i know the reason why you keep me silenced up
No you dont fool me
Cause the hurt doesnt show
But the pain still grows
It's no stranger to you and me

I can feel it
Coming in the air tonight
Oh Lord
I've been waiting for this moment
For all my life
Oh Lord, Oh Lord

No comments: