Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

I Want You Back - Bananarama

Blurb:
"I Want You Back" is a song written and recorded by English girl group Bananarama. It is included on their fourth studio album Wow! and was released as its fourth and final single. The track was co-written and produced by the Stock Aitken Waterman (SAW) trio.

It is the first Bananarama release to feature new group member Jacquie O'Sullivan. Recorded with Siobhan Fahey for the Wow! album, "I Want You Back" was remixed and re-recorded by Sara Dallin and Keren Woodward with O'Sullivan for its release as a single.

The video featured the group in various dance sequences, go-go boys with wigs and in cages, and the girls dressed up as The Supremes.

The song became one of Bananarama's highest-charting hits, peaking at number five in the UK singles chart. It also climbed into the top three in Australia and the top ten in New Zealand. "I Want You Back" was not released in the United States.


Scroll and Sing:
The room has suddenly grown cold
And outside in the street it's raining
You packed your bags and said goodbye
You took my heart without explaining

How could you go
How could you go
We had a love most people never know
Ooh stop before you break my heart

(Chorus)
I want you back, don't care what I have to do
I want you back (back, back)
I want you back, gotta get it through to you
I want you back (back, back)
If I can make you see
Only you can fill the need in me
If you walk away
You'll regret it some day
Please stay

This room is full of memories and
Shadows of the past remind me
Of all the love I gave in vain and
All the hurt I feel inside me

I want you back
I want you back
We had a love most people never know
Ooh stop before you break my heart

(Chorus)

I want you back (I, I want you back)
(x 2)

We had a love most people never know
Ooh stop before you break my heart

(Chorus ad lib)

No comments: