Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Love Is All Around - Wet Wet Wet

Blurb:
Wet Wet Wet's version of "Love Is All Around" was released on 9 May 1994. It topped the UK singles chart after two weeks and, fueled by its appearance in the movie Four Weddings and a Funeral, remained there for fifteen consecutive weeks. All told, the song spent 37 weeks on the Top 75 survey. "We did everybody's head in in the summer of 1994," commented Wets frontman Marti Pellow exactly a decade later. This led to some radio stations banning the song. "I still think it's a brilliant record. Its strength is its sheer simplicity. Any band would give their eye teeth to have a hit record like that. I'm very proud of it."

The song's composer Reg Presley famously spent some of the proceeds he received on this large hit on crop circle research. He also bought a new home.



Scroll and Sing:
I feel it in my fingers
I feel it in my toes
Love is all around me
And so the feeling grows

It's written on the wind
It's everywhere I go, oh yes it is
So if you really love me
Come on and let it show

You know I love you, I always will
My mind's made up by the
way that I feel
there's no beginning,
there'll be no end
'cause on my love you can depend

I see your face before me
as I lay on my bed
I kinda get to thinking
of all the things you said, oh yes I did
You gave your promise to me and I
gave mine to you
I need someone beside me
in everything I do, oh yes I do

You know I love you, I always will,
my mind's made up by the
way that I feel
there's no beginning,
there'll be no end
'cause on my love you can depend

Got to keep it moving

Oh it's written in the wind
oh everywhere I go, yeah, oh well
so if you really love me, love me, love me
come on and let it show
come on and let it show
come on and let it
come on and let it (come and let it show, baby)
come on, come on, come on let it show baby
come on and let it show
come on and let it show, baby
come on and let it show

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to Homepages Friends. With MyHPF you get paid for making Yahoo! searches - the more you search the more you earn!

No comments: