Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

When You're Gone - Bryan Adams

Blurb:
"When You're Gone" is a song by Bryan Adams and Melanie Chisholm. The song was written by Bryan Adams and Eliot Kennedy. The song peaked at number three at the UK singles chart and spent 15 weeks in the UK Top 40, with nine of these in the Top 10. The single sold 650,100 copies and was the 82nd-best selling single of the 1990s.

The song is frequently featured at Adams' concerts. He usually picks a female out of the audience to sing the song with him. Melanie C regularly features the song in her live set, with a guitarist singing Adams' part. The song is included on her live DVD Live Hits. Melanie C and Bryan Adams have played the song together numerous times in concert, performances of which can be found on YouTube.

In 2005, Adams rerecorded the song with Pamela Anderson for the US release of the Anthology greatest hits album. The new version was released to radio as a single.



Scroll and Sing:
I've been wandering around the house all night
Wondering what the hell to do
I'm trying to concentrate but all I can think of is you
Well the phone don't ring 'cos my friends ain't home
I'm tired of being all alone
Got the TV on 'cos the radios playing songs that remind me
Of you

Baby when you're gone - I realise I'm in love
The days go on and on - and the nights just seem so long
Even food don't taste that good - drink ain't doing what it
Should
Things just feel so wrong - baby when you're gone

I've been driving up and down these streets
Trying to find somewhere to go
Ya I'm lookin' for a familiar face but there's no one I know

This is torture - this is pain - it feels like I'm gonna go
Insane
I hope you're coming back real soon - 'cos I dont know what
To do

Baby when you're gone - I realise I'm in love
The days go on and on - and the nights just seem so long
Even food don't taste that good - drink ain't doing what it
Should
Things just feel so wrong - baby when you're gone

----INSTRUMENTAL----

Baby when you're gone - I realise I'm in love
The days go on and on - and the nights just seem so long
Even food don't taste that good - drink ain't doing what it
Should
Things just feel so wrong - baby when you're gone

Baby when you're gone
Baby when you're gone...

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to Homepages Friends. With MyHPF you get paid for making Yahoo! searches - the more you search the more you earn!

No comments: