Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Work - The Saturdays

Blurb:
"Work" is the fifth single from British girl group The Saturdays. The pop song was written by Ina Wroldsen, Harry Sommerdahl and Kalle Engström and serves as the final single from the group's debut album Chasing Lights. It has been a fan favourite and paves the way for the group's first headline tour The Work Tour, which took its name from the song.

It was remixed by audio/music technician Phil Tan for its release on 29 June 2009 in the United Kingdom and Ireland through Fascination Records.



Scroll and Sing:
Oh... oh

Baby the harder you work the further you get with me, with me.
I think you can, I think you can.
Turn up, prepare to make sure that you can keep up with me, with me.
I think you can, I think you can.
Better be aware I always get what I deserve, keep your focus, keep your nerve.
Ready, set, go!

Take up the pace and step on it, rip up the place if you want it.
Work, work you know you gota work, work.
I got the goods and I want you, put your boots on baby get to.
Work, work you know you gota work, work.

I tend to get what I want to, are you starting to see, to see.
I think you do, I think you do.
It's time for you to step up if you want to be with me, with me.
I think you do, I think you do.
But don't go slow, that is not the way we play, slowly aint my kinda game.
Ready, set, go!

Take up the pace and step on it, rip up the place if you want it.
Work, work you know you gota work, work.
I got the goods and I want you, put your boots on baby get to.
Work, work you know you gota work, work.

Well it's upto you how far we take this, yes it's upto you so take the lead.
And it's upto you so tell me what I gota sign, waiting at the finish line.
Baby, ready, set, go!.

Take up the pace and step on it, rip up the place if you want it.
Work, work you know you gota work, work.
I got the goods and I want you, put your boots on baby get to.
Work, work you know you gota work, work.
Take up the pace and step on it, rip up the place if you want it.
Work, work you know you gota work, work.
I got the goods and I want you, put your boots on baby get to.
Work, work you know you gota work, work.

Work, work you know you gota work, work.
You know you gota work, work.

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web!

No comments: