Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals

Blurb:
"She Drives Me Crazy" is a song recorded by the Fine Young Cannibals, included on their 1988 album The Raw and the Cooked. The song peaked at #5 in the band's native UK in January 1989 before hitting #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the U.S. on April 15, 1989. It also made number 3 on the Dutch Top 40. A remixed version was released in 1997.

During a short time in 1999, the song was used temporarily (because of legal issues with the theme song) as the theme for Rush Limbaugh's radio show, and is currently used by WSB Radio's Clark Howard.

The unique snare drum "pop" sound was created by recording the snare drum portion separately. A speaker was then placed on top of the snare drum, and a microphone below. The original recording of the snare drum part was played back through the speaker and re-recorded.

This song is one of five songs played on the main menu of the arcade game compilation Namco Museum 50th Anniversary.


Scroll and Sing:
I can't stop
the way I feel
Things you do
don't seem real
Tell you what I got in mind
'cause we're runnin' out of time
Won't you ever set me free?
This waitin' 'rounds killin' me

She drives me crazy
like no one else
She drives me crazy
and I can't help myself

I can't get
any rest
People say
I'm obsessed
Everything that's serious lasts
But to me there's no surprise
What I have, I knew was true
Things go wrong, they always do

She drives me crazy
Like no one else
She drives me crazy
And I can't help myself

I won't make it,
On my own
No on likes,
To be alone

She drives me crazy
Like no one else
She drives me crazy
And I can't help myself

Uh huh huh

She drives me crazy
Like no one else
She drives me crazy
And I can't help myself

Uh huh huh

She drives me crazy
Like no one else
She drives me crazy
And I can't help myself

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web!

No comments: