Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Sweetest Thing - U2

Blurb:
"Sweetest Thing", also known as "The Sweetest Thing", is a song by U2, originally released in 1987 as a B-side on the "Where the Streets Have No Name" single. A version of the song appears on the soundtrack to the 1988 Bill Murray film "Scrooged." This version was performed by The New Voices of Freedom, the choir that performs on a live version of "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" on U2's 1988 album "Rattle & Hum."

The song was later re-recorded, re-released, and renamed as a single for the U2 compilation album, The Best of 1980-1990, in 1998. The song reached #1 in both Canada and Ireland, #3 in the UK, #6 in Australia, #63 on the Billboard Hot 100, #9 on the Modern Rock Tracks chart, and #31 on the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart in the United States.


Scroll and Sing:
My love she throws me like a rubber ball
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
She won't catch me or break my fall
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
Baby's got blue skies up ahead
But in this I'm a rain cloud
You know she likes a dry kind of love
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing

I'm losing you
Hey hey hey, I'm losing you yeah
Ain't love the sweetest thing

I wanted to run but she made me crawl
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
Eternal fire, she turned me to straw
Oh oh, the sweetest thing
You know I got black eyes
But they burn so brightly for her
Mine is a blind kind of love
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing

I'm losing you
Oh oh oh, I'm losing you yeah
Ain't love the sweetest thing
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
Oh oh, yeah

Blue-eyed boy and this brown-eyed girl
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
You can sew it up but you still see the tear
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
Baby's got blue skies up ahead
And in this I'm a rain cloud
You know we got a stormy kind of love
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
Oh oh, the sweetest thing
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web!

No comments: