Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Are You Ready For Love - Elton John

Blurb:
"Are You Ready for Love" is a song recorded by Elton John in 1977, and was originally released in 1979 on the EP The Thom Bell Sessions. It was written by Leroy Bell, Thom Bell and Casey James, and was originally produced by Thom Bell. Interestingly, while Elton charted in 1979 with the song "Mama Can't Buy You Love" from the EP, this song and the other track on the three-track 12-inch vinyl disc, "Three Way Love Affair", were only minor footnotes at the time.

In 1989, MCA released a 6-track CD, The Complete Thom Bell Sessions, which contained a curiously different mix of "Are You Ready for Love" in place of the one that appeared on the original 1979 EP.

In 2003, it was remixed by Ashley Beedle and released as a 12" vinyl single by Southern Fried Records in the United Kingdom on 25 August 2003 and gave Elton a #1 hit in the English top 40 singles chart on its first week of release, due to its being featured in a television advertisement for Sky Sports promoting the new English Premier League season of that year. In the US, the song became a top dance hit, reaching #1 on the Hot Dance Club Play chart in January 2004.


Scroll and Sing:
Catch a star if you can
Wish for something special
Let it be me, my love is free
Sing a song to yourself
Think of someone listening
One melody, you're all for me

I'll write a symphony just for you and me
If you let me love you, I'll paint a masterpiece
Just for you to see
If you let me love you, let me love you

Are you ready, are you ready for love
Yes I am
Are you, are you ready, are you ready for love
Yes I am
Are you, are you ready, are you ready for love

You're the one like the sun
Shine your love around me
You'll always be the one for me

Say the word and I'll be there
Loving you forever
Don't let me go
Just say it's so

We'll hear the music ring from the mountain tops
To the valley below us
We'll serenade the world
With a lullaby so the angels will know us
Angels will know us

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web!

No comments: