Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Better The Devil You Know - Kylie Minogue

Blurb:
"Better the Devil You Know" was released as the album's first single in April 1990, and its music video helped Minogue break out of her early "girl-next-door" image.

Backing vocals for the song were provided by Minogue, Mae McKenna, Mike Stock, and Miriam Stockley.

The release of 'Better The Devil You Know' marked a milestone in Kylie's career. Taking creative control over her image, Kylie returned in March 1990 with a new look and a new sound.

Featuring a striking video which Kylie filmed in Australia away from the constraints of PWL, 'Better The Devil You Know' debuted at No.5 in the UK. The following week it moved up to No.2 to become her 10th Top 5 single in Britain and 12th worldwide.

'Better The Devil You Know' also hit the No.1 spot in Israel, made No.4 in Australia and Malaysia, No.5 in Finland, No.11 in Spain, and went Top 40 in Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Holland, Hong Kong, Sweden and Switzerland.



Scroll and Sing:
Better the devil you know
Better the devil you know
Woh
Better the devil you know
Better the devil you know
Woh woh woh

Say you won't leave me no more
I'll take you back again
No more excuses no, no
'Cos I've heard them all before
A hundred times or more

Chorus:
I'll forgive and forget
If you say you'll never go
'Cos it's true what they say
It's better the devil you know

Woh woh woh
Our love wasn't perfect I know
I think I know the score
If you say you love me, oh boy
I can't ask for more
I'll come if you should call

(Chorus)

Bridge:
I'll be here every day
Waiting for your love to show
Yes it's true what they say
It's better the devil you know

Woh woh woh
I'll take you back
I'll take you back again
I'll take you back
I'll take you back again

Say you won't leave me no more
I'll take you back again
No more excuses no, no
'Cos I've heard them all before
A hundred times or more

(Chorus)

(Bridge)

(Chorus: to fade)

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web! Proof of payment.

No comments: