Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Heart Of Glass - Blondie

Blurb:
"Heart of Glass" is a song by American New Wave band Blondie. Featured on the band's third studio album, Parallel Lines, it was released as a single in 1979 and topped the charts in several countries, most notably in the United Kingdom and United States.

Rolling Stone ranked the song number 255 on its list of the 500 greatest songs of all time.


Scroll and Sing:
Once I had a love and it was a gas,
Soon turned out had a heart of glass.
Seemed like the real thing, only to find.
Mucho mistrust. Love's gone behind

Once I had a love and it was divine.
Soon found out. How to lose my mind
It seemed like the real thing, but I was so blind
Mucho mistrust. Love's gone behind

In between "what I find is pleasing" and "I'm feeling fine",
love is so confusing
There's no peace of mind.
If I fear I'm losing you, it's just not good.
You teasing like you do.

Once I had a love and it was a gas,
It soon turned out had a heart of glass.
Seemed like the real thing, only to find mucho mistrust.
Love's gone behind.

Lost inside, adorable illusion and I cannot hide.
I'm the one you're using, please don't push me aside.
We could've made it cruising, yeah.

Yeah, riding high on love's true bluish light.
Ooh ooh whoa x4

Once I had a love and it was a gas,
It soon turned out to be a pain in the ass.
Seemed like the real thing, only to find mucho mistrust.
Love's gone behind.

Ooh ooh whoa x4

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web!

No comments: