Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Joyride - Roxette

Blurb:
"Joyride", written by Per Gessle, was the first single released from Swedish pop duo Roxette's 1991 album Joyride, the follow-up to the group's highly successful Look Sharp!. The single topped the charts across Europe, and in Australia, Canada and the United States, where it spent one week at number one on the Billboard Hot 100, their last to do so, in May 1991. In the UK, "Joyride" peaked at #4.

In interviews, Gessle states he got the idea for the opening line of this song from his girlfriend at the time who left a note on his piano that stated, "Hello, you fool, I love you."

During the 1994 Stanley Cup playoffs this became the intro anthem to the Vancouver Canucks as they took the ice before each game.


Roxette - Joyride
Uploaded by EMI_Music. - Explore more music videos.

Scroll and Sing:
Hello, you fool, I love you,
C'mon join the Joyride

I hit the road out of nowhere
Had to jump in my car
Be a rider in the love game
Following the stars
Don't need no book of wisdom
I get no money talk at all

She has a train going downtown
She's got a club on the moon
And she's telling all her secrets
In a wonderful balloon
She's the heart of the funfair
she got me whistling her private tune

And it all begins where it ends
And she's all mine, my magic friend

She says hello, you fool, I love you
C'mon join the Joyride, join the Joyride

She's a flower, I can paint her
She's a child of the sun
We're a part of this together
Could never turn around and run
Don't need no fortune teller
To know where my lucky love belongs, oh no

Cause' it all begins again when it ends
and we're all magic friends

She says hello, you fool, I love you
C'mon join the Joyride, join the Joyride

She says hello(hello), you fool (you fool), I love you (I love you)
C'mon join the Joyride, be a Joyrider

I'll take you on a skyride
A feeling like you're spellbound
Sunshine is a lady
Who rocks you like a baby

She says hello (hello), you fool (you fool), I love you (I love you)
C'mon join the Joyride, join the Joyride

Hello, you fool, I love you,
C'mon join the Joyride, join the Joyride

Hello, hello you fool I love you
C'mon, c'mon join the Joyride, be a Joyrider

ROXETTE!!!!!

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web!

No comments: