Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Bittersweet - Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Blurb:
"Bittersweet" is a song by British pop artist Sophie Ellis-Bextor, written by James Wiltshire, Russell Small, Richard Stannard, Hannah Robinson and Sophie Ellis-Bextor for Ellis-Bextor's fourth studio album Straight to the Heart. "Bittersweet" will be released as the album's lead single in the UK on May 3, 2010.

"Bittersweet" was premiered on the radio station Gaydar on March 8, 2010, and its video premiered on March 23, 2010 on Popjustice. The first live performance of "Bittersweet" took place at the Little World Festival in Méribel, France, on March 17, 2010.

The video for the song was filmed in London, United Kingdom on March 12th. It was directed by Chris Sweeney. The video premiered on March 23rd on Popjustice's website.



Scroll and Sing:
How can I deny this feeling?
Can't use the fuse that lights the spark
Don't think I'll hold out too much longer

The lines are blurred in the dividing
I deserve light, I desire dark
Your influence is getting stronger

Defined by mind, my body is too curious
So won't you show me all there is to know?

I know I shouldn't call
But something makes me crave the heat
Your love is bittersweet (so here I am)
The fire in your touch
I always find so hard to beat
Your love is bittersweet (so here I am)

No subsitute for real pleasure
You feed the need that lies in me
I've lost all sense to this devotion

One touch and there's a rush of electricity
So won't you show me all there is to know?

I know I shouldn't call
But something makes me crave the heat
Your love is bittersweet (so here I am)
The fire in your touch
I always find so hard to beat
Your love is bittersweet (so here I am)

One touch and there's a rush of electricity
So won't you show me all there is to know?
Anytime you call my name

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web!

No comments: