Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Take Me Home - Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Blurb:
"Take Me Home" was released as a single by Sophie Ellis-Bextor, from her debut album Read My Lips, released in 2001. It was her first solo single after her collaboration with Italian DJ Spiller.

The song was an instant hit, and went straight to number two in the UK Singles Chart. In Australia, the song was released twice. Firstly as the debut single, and again after the success of "Murder on the Dancefloor" and "Get Over You". The single was also a massive hit in Spain, where peaked at #1 on the Spanish AFYVE Singles Chart for 6 consecutive weeks.

To promote the song was Bextor recorded a music video. The video was directed by Sophie Muller and shows Bextor wearing many different classy French outfits. It also shows Bextor dancing with different men as backup dancers, and the video ends with them all entering a club. Bextor won an award for the Best Dance Act at the Norwegian Music Awards in 2002.



Scroll and Sing:
Heaven, heaven, heaven

Take me home, take me home
I know another place to be
Take me home, take me home
You deserve a girl like me

Come on I know somewhere
You can unwind
We can just disappear
Now's the time

Take me home, take me home
Only fair I get my way
Take me home, take me home
Oh it's going to happen anyway

I know what's good for you
Don't pass me by
I will look after you
You'll be fine
I'm in heaven I'll show you heaven it's so much heaven

Let's make a move
Let's leave this world behind
I know you approve by the look in your eyes
I'm in heaven I'll show you heaven It's so much heaven

Take me home take me home
I will show you where to walk
Take me home take me home
Baby let the people talk

We'll get away from here
I'm reading your mind
We can just disappear
Now's the time
I'm in heaven, I'll show you heaven take me home
Oh, take me home
Oh, take me home

In this moment one night with you
All alone with nothing to lose

Let's make a move
Let's leave this world behind
I know you approve by the look in your eyes
I'm in heaven I'll show you heaven it's so much heaven

Take me home, take me home
Now's the time to follow me
Take me home
Come and live what ought to be
Take me home take me home

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web!

No comments: