Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

'74-'75 - The Connells

Blurb:
"'74 - '75" is a 1993 single from the album Ring by the American band The Connells. The song became a big hit in Europe, particularly in Sweden and Norway where it topped the singles charts in 1995.

The accompanying music video was directed by Mark Pellington. It was shot at Needham B. Broughton High School in the band's hometown Raleigh, North Carolina in 1993, and featured members of the Class of 1975, juxtaposing yearbook pictures with footage of the same people as they appeared in 1993.


THE CONNELLS - 74/75
Uploaded by noriko75. - Explore more music videos.

Scroll and Sing:
Got no reason for coming to me and the rain running down.
There's no reason.
And the same voice coming to me like it's all slowin down.
And believe me-

I was the one who let you know
I was your sorry-ever-after. '74-'75

It's not easy, nothing to say 'cause it's already said.
It's never easy.
When I look on your eyes then I find that I'll do fine.
When I look on your eyes and I'll be better.

I was the one who let you know
I was your sorry-ever-after. '74-'75.
Giving me more and I'll defy
'cause you're really only after '74-'75.

Got no reason for coming to me and the rain running down.
There's no reason.
When I look on your eyes then I find that I'll do fine.
When I look on your eyes and I'll be better.

I was the one who let you know
I was your sorry-ever-after. '74-'75.
Giving me more and I'll defy
'cause you're really only after '74-'75.

I was the one who let you know
I was your sorry-ever-after. '74-'75.
Giving me more and I'll defy
'cause you're really only after '74-'75.

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web!

No comments: