Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Praise You - Fat Boy Slim

Blurb:
"Praise You" is a song by dance/electronic act Fatboy Slim from his second studio album You've Come a Long Way, Baby. The track was released as the third single from the album in 1999. It made #1 on the UK singles chart in January 1999 and made #36 on the Billboard Hot 100 on 11 May 1999 (#2 on the Modern Rock Tracks chart, kept off the #1 spot by Lit's "My Own Worst Enemy"). In 2006, "Praise You" was included on the Fatboy Slim compilation album The Greatest Hits - Why Try Harder.

The song features a prominent vocal sample from the opening of "Take Yo' Praise" by Camille Yarbrough, as well as a prominent piano sample from the track "Balance and Rehearsal" from a test LP entitled Sessions released by audio electronics company JBL. The song also features a guitar sample from the opening of "It's a Small World" from the LP Mickey Mouse Disco, and the song's bridge also subtly samples the theme from the cartoon series Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids.

The song also provided accompaniment to scenes in several movies and TV series, such as Cruel Intentions (and is also included on the soundtrack), Sex and the City (episode 29 "Twenty-Something Girls vs. Thirty-Something Women") and Buffy the Vampire Slayer (series 3, episode 20 "The Prom").


Fatboy Slim - Praise You
Uploaded by EMI_Music. - Explore more music videos.

Scroll and Sing:
We've come a long long way together,
Through the hard times and the good,
I have to celebrate you baby,
I have to praise you like I should

We've come a long long way together,
Through the hard times and the good,
I have to celebrate you baby,
I have to praise you like I should

I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you like I should

I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you

We've come a long long way together,
Through the hard times and the good,
I have to celebrate you baby,
I have to praise you like I shouldddddd

I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you like I should
I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you

I have to praise you

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web!

No comments: