Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Wonderful Life - Black

Blurb:
"Wonderful Life" is a song by British band Black from their 1987 album of the same name. Written by lead singer Colin Vearncombe, the song was released twice as a single and was successful the second time, becoming a top ten hit in Switzerland, Germany, UK, France, Austria and Italy.

The music video was shot in black and white around New Brighton, Wallasey (an English seaside location) and features New Brighton Lighthouse and Promenade. It was directed by Gerard De Thame, husband of Rachel De Thame, and won an award at the NY Film Festival in 1988.


Black - Wonderful Life
Uploaded by novosibirsk. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

Scroll and Sing:

Here I go out to sea again
The sunshine fills my hair
And dreams hang in the air
Gulls in the sky and in my blue eye
You know it feels unfair
There's magic everywhere
Look at me standing
Here on my own again
Up straight in the sunshine

Refrain:
No need to laugh and cry
It's a wonderful, wonderful life
No need to run and hide
It's a wonderful, wonderful life

The sun's in your eyes, the heat is in your hair
They seem to hate you
because you're there
And I need a friend, oh I need a friend,
to make me happy
Not stand here on my own
Look at me standing
Here on my own again
Up straight in the sunshine

[Refrain]

I need a friend, oh I need a friend
To make me happy, not so alone
Look at me here
Here on my own again
Up straight in the sunshine

[Refrain]

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web!

No comments: