Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

You Are My One Temptation - Mica Paris

Blurb:
In 1988 Mica Paris released her debut, platinum-selling album So Good with 4th & Broadway when she was 19 years old. "My One Temptation" was the lead single.



Scroll and Sing:
Life is tough if you fall
You've got it all and you're not satisfied
People try to lead you astray
But I ain't gonna fall for the games that they play
I know of the dangers of fooling with strangers

You, you are my one temptation
You, you are the one I've no resistance to
Yeah, honey, it's you
You are my one temptation
You give me the thrill that I'm addicted to
Ah, you're my one temptation

You can look, you can't touch
Nothin' is free if you pay too much,
When there's talk on the street and the pressure is hot
You want more than you got
Don't hear what they're sayin', day out and day in

You, you are my one temptation
Ooh, you are the one I've no resistance to
Yeah, nobody knows you are my one temptation
Ooh, give me the thrill that I'm addicted to
You're my one temptation, oh

Nothin' ever happens 'til you show your face around
Can't let you see that you've turned my world around
A love that's gone and yet too strong to say no
The only one who could lead me on
You're the one, you're the only one

You, you are my one temptation, ooh
You are the one I've no resistance to
Yeah, honey, it's you
You, you are my one temptation
You give me the thrill, oh, baby

You, you are my one temptation, ooh
You are the one I've no resistance to
Yeah, honey, it's you
You, you are my one temptation
You give me the thrill, oh, baby

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web!

No comments: