Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Promise This - Cheryl Cole

Blurb:
"Promise This" is a song by British recording artist Cheryl Cole from her second studio album Messy Little Raindrops. It was released in the United Kingdom and Ireland as the album's lead single on 24 October 2010 by Fascination Records. The up-tempo dance-pop song was written by American singer Priscilla Renea, British music producer Wayne Wilkins, and Christopher Jackson and produced by Wilkins. The lyrics to "Promise This" reference Cole's personal life and relationships, as well as incorporating the French language. The song received generally favorable reviews from music critics.

The single's release came in the aftermath of a public divorce from footballer Ashley Cole as well as a life-threatening battle with malaria. "Promise This" is accompanied by a Sophie Muller-directed music video featuring Cole dancing as a ballerina with an unknown male dancer. It also features scenes including Cole dressed as a flamenco dancer and a black leotard outfit. She performed the single live on the seventh series of The X Factor on 24 October 2010. "Promise This" became Cole's second solo number-one single in the United Kingdom and Ireland. In the UK it became the biggest selling first-week non-charity single of the year with over 157,000 copies sold.


Cheryl Cole - Promise This
Uploaded by umusic. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

Scroll and Sing:
Alouette uette uette
Alouette uette uette
Alouette uette uette
Déployer l'aile

In my beginning there was nothing so empty in the space between
And you came in turned the lights on and created what it’s came to be
Before I pluck your wings cover me please spread your wings cover me and

Promise this if I die before I wake oh
Promise this take a time to say your grace
On your knees you pray for me
Promise this be the last to kiss my lips

Alouette uette uette
Alouette uette uette
Alouette uette uette
Déployer l'aile (x2)

Though I'm walking through the shadows you are with me and you comfort me
Lay me down now time for sleeping but before that would you... on me
Before I pluck your wings cover me please spread your wings cover me and

Promise this if I die before I wake oh
Promise this take a time to say your grace
On your knees you pray for me
Promise this be the last to kiss my lips

Alouette uette uette
Alouette uette uette
Alouette uette uette
Déployer l'aile (x2)

By a thread we're hanging on
In the hope you don't let go
If you ever leave me
No, I wanna go with you

Promise this if I die before I wake oh
Promise this take a time to say your grace
On your knees you pray for me
Promise this be the last to kiss my lips

Alouette uette uette
Alouette uette uette
Alouette uette uette
Déployer l'aile

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web!

No comments: