Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Blue Eyes - Elton John

Blurb:
"Blue Eyes" is a song by Elton John. It was released in 1982, both as a single and on the album Jump Up!, which reached No. 8 in the UK. In the US, the song went to No. 12 on the Billboard Hot 100 and No. 1 on the adult contemporary chart.


Elton John - Blue Eyes by UniversalMusicUK

Scroll and Sing:
Blue eyes
Baby's got blue eyes
Like a deep blue sea
On a blue blue day
Blue eyes
Baby's got blue eyes
When the morning comes
I'll be far away
And I say

Blue eyes
Holding back the tears
Holding back the pain
Baby's got blue eyes
And she's alone again

Blue eyes
Baby's got blue eyes
Like a clear blue sky
Watching over me
Blue eyes
Ooh I love blue eyes
When I'm by her side
Where I long to be
I will see

Blue eyes laughing in the sun
Laughing in the rain
Baby's got blue eyes
And I am home, and I am home again

Blue eyes laughing in the sun
Laughing in the rain
Baby's got blue eyes
And I am home again

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web! Proof of payment.

No comments: