Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Eternal Flame - Atomic Kitten

Blurb:
"Eternal Flame" is a song by The Bangles which became a hit single in 1989, peaking at number one in the charts in six countries, including Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. It was written by popular songwriters Billy Steinberg and Tom Kelly and The Bangles' own Susanna Hoffs.

A cover version by Atomic Kitten appeared on their debut album Right Now and was released as a single, which reached number one for two weeks on the UK charts in 2001. Susanna Hoffs liked the cover version and subsequently teamed up with Atomic Kitten and once again with Eternal Flame writers Billy Steinberg and Tom Kelly and wrote "Love Doesn't Have to Hurt" for the band's next album, Feels So Good.

The album version of the song ran a total of 3:37. For the single release, the song was re-recorded with a new musical arrangement and new vocals, cutting the song down to 3:17. The single version is also appears the band's album Greatest Hits.


Atomic Kitten - Eternal Flame by EMI_Music

Scroll and Sing:
Close your eyes
Give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating?
Do you understand?
Do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming
or is this burning, an eternal flame?

I believe
It's meant to be, darling
I watch you when you are sleeping
You belong with me
Do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming
Or is this burning, an eternal flame?

Say my name, sun shines through the rain
a whole life so lonely
Then come and ease the pain
I don't wanna lose this feeling, oooh

Oh oh

Say my name, sun shines through the rain
a whole life so lonely
Now come and ease the pain
I don't wanna lose this feeling, oooh

Close your eyes
Give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating?
Do you understand?
Do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming
Or is this burning, an eternal flame?

Close your eyes
Give me your hand, darling (give me your hand)
Do you feel my heart beating
Do you understand (do you understand)
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming (am I only dreaming)
Or is this burning, an eternal flame

Close your eyes
Give me your hand, darling (oh yeah yeah)
Do you feel my heart beating
Do you understand (do you understand)
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming (dreaming)
Is this burning, an eternal flame
(x2)

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web!

No comments: