Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Say What You Want - Texas

Blurb:
"Say What You Want" is a song by Scottish pop group Texas and the first single to be taken from their fourth studio album White on Blonde. It was remixed and re-released as a double A-side as "Say What You Want (All Day, Every Day)" / "Insane" in 1998 featuring Method Man and RZA from the Wu-Tang Clan. This second version featured on their 2000 album The Greatest Hits.

It is the band's biggest hit commercially to date, peaking at #3 on the UK Singles Chart, with the remixed version reaching #4.


Texas - Say What You Want by UniversalMusicUK

Scroll and Sing:
Twenty seconds on the back time
I feel you on the run
Never lived too long to make right
I see you're doing fine
And when I get that feeling
I can no longer slide I can no longer run
And when I get that feeling
I can no longer hide for it's no longer fun

Well, you can say what you want
But it won't change my mind
I'll feel the same about you
And you can tell me your reasons
But it won't change my feelings
I'll feel the same about you

What I am is what you want of me
Now that I'm not there
Took the tables away from you
It's turned that I don't care
And when I get that feeling
I can no longer slide I can no longer run
And when I get that feeling
I can no longer hide for it's no longer fun

I've said goodnight try to sleep tight
Just dream of me
Go close your eyes cause I'll close mine
The sun will shine from time to time

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web! Proof of payment.

No comments: