Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

In My Place - Coldplay

Blurb:
"In My Place" is a song by English alternative rock band Coldplay. The song was written collaboratively by all the band members for their second album, A Rush of Blood to the Head. The track is built around thumping drums, chiming guitars and a chorus. It was released on 5 August 2002 as the lead single from A Rush of Blood to the Head and reached number two on the UK Singles Charts. The song reached number seventeen on Billboard's Modern Rock Tracks.

"In My Place" was well received by critics. The song was complimented for its music and profound lyrics. "In My Place" won the award for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal at the 45th Grammy Awards. The music video was nominated for two MuchMusic Video Awards in 2003 in the categories of Best international video–group and People's Choice: Favorite international group.


Coldplay - In My Place by EMI_Music

Scroll and Sing:
In my place, in my place
Were lines that I couldn't change
I was lost, oh, yeah

I was lost, I was lost
Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed
I was lost, oh yeah

And yeah, how long must you wait for it?
Yeah, how long must you pay for it?
Yeah, how long must you wait for it?
Oh, for it

I was scared, I was scared
Tired and under prepared
But I wait for it

And if you go, if you go
Leave me down here on my own
And I'll wait for you, yeah

Yeah, how long must you wait for it?
Yeah, how long must you pay for it?
Yeah, how long must you wait for it?
Oh, for it

Sing it please, please, please
Come back and sing to me
To me, me

Come on and sing it out, now, now
Come on and sing it out
To me, me
Come back and sing

In my place, in my place
Were lines that I couldn't change
And I was lost, oh, yeah
Oh, yeah

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web! Proof of payment.

No comments: