Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Whole Lotta History - Girls Aloud

Blurb:
"Whole Lotta History" is a song by British all-female pop group Girls Aloud, taken from their third studio album Chemistry (2005). The song was written by Miranda Cooper, Brian Higgins and his production team Xenomania, and produced by Higgins and Xenomania. Described as "a lush ballad", "Whole Lotta History" was slightly remixed and released as a single in March 2006. It continued Girls Aloud's string of hits by becoming their twelfth consecutive single to chart within the top ten on the UK Singles Chart.

The music video was filmed in Paris, France and features Girls Aloud reminiscing about a former love. "Whole Lotta History" was promoted through numerous live appearances and has since been performed on three of the group's concert tours. Receiving comparisons to 1990s girl groups Spice Girls and All Saints, "Whole Lotta History" received generally favorable reviews from music critics.


Girls Aloud - Whole Lotta History by UniversalMusicUK

Scroll and Sing:
I can't talk, I've got the wrong way
Looking up what's falling down, yeah
I can't talk I've gone back the wrong way
What is the use in what I say?

I hear myself complain so I can do it again
Do it again
I give myself the blame so I get back up again
Get out of the rain

Baby, I miss you, so tell me
Is she really that beautiful? Woah
Each time she's kissed you, tell me
Is it that really that good for you?

Does she love you like I never could?
Hold you tender tell you everything's good? Woah
Would she hurt you? Cos I never could
Does she hold your body tight all night baby?

I'm talking bout a whole lotta history
I can't find a way to show what you mean to me
I've fallen all around when you miss me
I don't know what to do so tell me baby

Hello, did you call me?
I thought it didn't matter that you're gone
And I know, end of story
Now there's nothing but a shadow where my heart shone

I'm dammed if I do and I'm dammed and if I don't
But you cost me so much love, yeah
So finally I just decided to go
I know I've had enough, so tell me that you're not alone

I'm talking bout a whole lotta history
I can't find a way to show what you mean to me
I've fallen all around when you miss me
I don't know what to do so tell me baby

I'm talking bout a whole lotta history
I can't find a way to show what you mean to me
I've fallen all around when you miss me
I don't know what to do so tell me baby

And it keeps me spinning
And controls what happens to Monday, to Monday
And it might sound crazy
But your voice still leaves me all funky, all funky

And it keeps me spinning
And controls what happens to Monday, to Monday
And it might sound crazy
But your voice still leaves me all funky, all funky

[Fade]

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web! Proof of payment.

No comments: