Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Arms - Christina Perri

Blurb:
"Arms" is a song by American singer-songwriter Christina Perri. The song was written by Perri herself, and serves as the second single from her debut album lovestrong.. The song debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 at number ninety-four but has failed to chart any higher. The song's accompanying music video debuted on April 28, 2011 on VH1.



Scroll and Sing:
I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart
You came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start

You put your arms around me
and I believe that it's easier for you to let me go
You put your arms me and I'm home

How many times will let you me change my mind and turn around?
I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown

I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me 'cause I'm already falling
I'll never let our love get so close
You put your arms around me and I'm home

The world is coming down on me and I can't find a reason to be loved
I never wanna leave you but I can't make you bleed if I'm alone

You put your arms around me
and I believe that it's easier for you to let me go...

I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me 'cause I'm already falling
I'll never let our love get so close...

You put your arms around me and I'm home...

You put your arms around me and I'm home...

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web! Proof of payment.

No comments: