Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

One For Sorrow - Steps

Blurb:
"One for Sorrow" is a song by Steps, which became the group's first single to make it to the Top 5 on the UK charts. Debuting at #2 and spending 11 weeks on the British charts, this song firmly established Steps's intention to revive the ABBA sound; in fact its chord progression in the chorus is almost identical to that of ABBA's "The Winner Takes It All". A remixed version of this song is also featured on the Drive Me Crazy movie soundtrack and released in the U.S. during the summer of 1999 when Steps opened for Britney Spears.

Unlike Steps' previous single, Last Thing on My Mind, which featured solo vocals by all three girls, Claire performs lead vocals of all of the verses, before the entire band join for the chorus.



Scroll and Sing:
I wanted your love,
But look what it's done to me,
All my dreams have come to nothing,
Who would have believed?
All the laughter that we shared would be a memory,
I cannot count the tears you've cost me,
If I could have seen.

And do you ever think of me,
And how we used to be?

Oh, I know you're somewhere else right now,
And loving someone else no doubt,
Well I'm one for sorrow,
Ain't it too too bad?
Are you breaking someone else's heart?
'Cos you're taking my love where you are,
Well I'm one for sorrow,
Ain't it too too bad about us,

I wanted your love,
But I got uncertainty,
I tried so hard to understand you,
All the good it did me,
Now the places that we knew,
Remind me of how we were,
Everything is just the same,
But all I feel is hurt,

And do you ever think of me,
And how we used to be?

Oh, I know you're somewhere else right now,
And loving someone else no doubt,
Well I'm one for sorrow,
Ain't it too too bad?
Are you breaking someone else's heart?
'Cos you're taking my love where you are,
Well I'm one for sorrow,
Ain't it too too bad about us,

I wanted your love,
But I got uncertainty,
I tried so hard to understand you,
All the good it did me,
Now the places that we knew,
Remind me of how we were,
Everything is just the same,
But all I feel is hurt,

And do you ever think of me,
And how we used to be?

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web! Proof of payment.

No comments: