Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

See It In A Boy's Eyes - Jamelia

Blurb:
"See It in a Boy's Eyes" was the fourth single from British R&B singer Jamelia's second album, Thank You. The song, released in the UK on 12 July 2004, became Jamelia's third consecutive top five hit in the UK to date (fourth in total), peaking at number five and spending eleven weeks on the UK Singles Chart. The song also became her third top forty hit in Australia, peaking at number thirty-five.

The single was famous for being co-written by Coldplay singer Chris Martin, who played on the track and provided backing vocals.



Scroll and Sing:
When it rains, well it rains
Oh my heart don't feel the same
Nothing change, nothing change
Comrade I don't feel the same
With my foot to the floor
Hear my key turn in the door
Holding back what's in store
When a girl wants a little bit more

What's a girl like me to do
When she don't get a thing from you
I wanna go where you're going to
Have to do what you have to do
What's a girl supposed to try
When all you do is criticise
Pretty soon you'll realise
I can see it, I can see it in a boy's eyes
see it in a boy's, see it in a boy's eyes [x2]

Well it rains, when it rains
Oh my heart don't feel the same
There's a sun in my sky
You don't see it, you don't even try
But you'll die, before you cry
Solitude is where you fly
You don't say this ain't right
But I see it in your eyes

What's a girl like me to do
When she don't get a thing from you
I wanna go where you're going to
Have to do what you have to do
What's a girl supposed to try
When all you do is criticise
Pretty soon you'll realise
I can see it, I can see it in a boy's eyes
see it in a boy's, see it in a boy's eyes

What's a girl like me to do
When she don't get a thing from you
I wanna know where you're going to
Have to do what you have to do
What's a girl supposed to say
Just turn around and walk away
Pretty soon you'll realise I can see it
I can see it in a boy's eyes
see it in a boy's, see it in a boy's eyes [x4]

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web! Proof of payment.

No comments: