Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

My Heart Takes Over - The Saturdays

Blurb:
"My Heart Takes Over" is the third single released from girl-group The Saturdays's third studio album, On Your Radar. The single is their twelfth single released to date. The single was released on 13 November 2011. The song was written by Ina Wroldsen and Steve Mac. The song was also produced by Steve Mac.

On 18th November 2011 The Saturdays performed the song at the Children in Need event.

A music video to accompany the release of "My Heart Takes Over" was first released onto YouTube on 11 October 2011 at a total length of three minutes and forty-six seconds.


The Saturdays - My Heart Takes Over by UniversalMusicUK

Scroll and Sing:
What's it gonna be?
Are you rea-lly walking away from this
What it's gonna take?
Can you really break this love?

Where you gonna go?
Tell me do you know when is your heart in need?
Cause if you leave, baby then leave
Make up your mind before you shut the door

Cause if there's a chance
We might've missed
And if there's a ray of light in this
Baby you should know that this is where my heart takes over, over... over...

Going back in time,
You know we have tried too hard to let this fade
Almost disappeared, til we made it here, baby
And look me in the eye, promise I won't cry
This is your choice to make
Cause if you go, baby then go
You change your mind I won't be here no more

Cause if there's a chance
We might've missed
And if there's a ray of light in this
Baby you should know that this is where my heart takes over, over... over...

And if there's a small piece left of us
Somewhere in the matters we have last
Baby look at me cause this is where my heart takes over, over... over...

This is where my heart takes over, over
This is where my heart takes over, over
This is where my heart takes over, over
This is where my heart takes over, over

What's it gonna be?
Are you rea-lly walking away from this

Cause if there's a chance
We might've missed
And if there's a ray of light in this
Baby you should know that this is where my heart takes over, over... over...

And if there's a small piece left of us
Somewhere in the matters we have last
Baby look at me cause this is where my heart takes over, over... over...

This is where my heart takes over, over
This is where my heart takes over, over
This is where my heart takes over, over
This is where my heart takes over, over

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web! Proof of payment.

No comments: