Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz

Blurb:
"Break Your Heart" is a song by English singer-songwriter Taio Cruz. The song serves as the lead single from his second studio album Rokstarr. It was written by Cruz and Fraser T. Smith and produced by Smith. It was first released in the UK on 20 September 2009, followed by a release in the United States and other markets on 2 February 2010. The official remix version features American rapper Ludacris; that version was the single released in North American countries. The song, originally penned for Cheryl Cole, is an uptempo R&B song with electro and dance-pop elements, accompanied by Cruz's auto-tuned vocals. The song is lyrically a warning to someone about being a heartbreaker.

The song received mixed to positive reviews, critics commending its infectious sound, but noting that it was generic. The song peaked at number one in Canada, Switzerland, the UK and the United States, and also within the top ten of many other countries. The accompanying music video features several scenes of Cruz on escapades with different women, including a speedboat compared to classic Diddy and a club scene with Ludacris in the American version.


Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart by umusic

Scroll and Sing:
Now listen to me baby
Before I love and leave you
They call me heart breaker
I don't wanna decieve you

If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
I'm a tear you apart
Told you from the start, baby from the start.

I'm only gonna break break ya break break ya heart. [x4]

Now listen to me baby
Before I love and leave you
They call me heart breaker
I don't wanna decieve you

If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
I'm a tear you apart
Told you from the start, baby from the start.

I'm only gonna break break ya break break ya heart. [x4]

Woah woah

There's not point trying to hide it
No point trying to evade it
I know I got a problem
By doing this behaving

If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
I'm a tear you apart
Told you from the start, baby from the start.

I'm only gonna break break ya break break ya heart. [x4]

[Bridge]
And I know karma's gonna get me back for being so cold
Like a big bad wolf I'm born to be bad and bad to the bone
If you fall for me I'm only gonna tear you apart
Told ya from the start.

I'm only gonna break break ya break break ya heart. [x4]

Woah woah woah [x4]

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web! Proof of payment.

No comments: