Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Rockin' All Over The World - Status Quo

Blurb:
Talk about crimes against the music industry: for some obscure reason I seem to have omitted Status Quo from our collection here at YouTube Karaoke. I must remedy that immediately!

"Rockin' All Over the World" is a rock song by John Fogerty of Creedence Clearwater Revival. It made its debut on Fogerty's second solo album in 1975. Status Quo recorded their own, heavier arrangement of Fogerty's song for their 1977 album Rockin' All Over the World. It is this version which is best known and most played all over the world.

During the recording of Quo's music video to the song, bassist Alan Lancaster was living in Australia. He had refused to return to the UK for the recording, so he was replaced by a dummy with a bass guitar in the video.


Status Quo - Rockin All Over The World by UniversalMusicUK

Scroll and Sing:
Oh here we are and here we are and here we go
All aboard and we're hittin' the road
Here we go
Rockin' all over the world

Well gidy up gidy up and get away
We're goin' crazy and we're goin' today
Here we go
Rockin' all over the world

And I like it, I like it, I like it, I like it
I li-li-li-like it, li-li-li-li
Here we go
Rockin' all over the world

We're gonna tell your mama what you're gonna do
So come on out with your dancing shoes
Here we go
Rockin' all over the world

And I like it, I like it, I like it, I like it
I li-li-li-like it, li-li-li-li
Here we go
Rockin' all over the world

And I like it, I like it, I like it, I like it
I li-li-li-like it, li-li-li-li
Here we go
Rockin' all over the world

And I like it, I like it, I like it, I like it
I li-li-li-like it, li-li-li-li
Here we go
Rockin' all over the world

And I like it, I like it, I like it, I like it
I li-li-li-like it, li-li-li-li
Here we go
Rockin' all over the world

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web! Proof of payment.

No comments: