Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Turn On Me - David Guetta

Blurb:
"Turn Me On" is a song by French disc jockey David Guetta from his fifth studio album Nothing but the Beat. It features Trinidadian rapper Nicki Minaj on vocals. It was written by David Guetta and Giorgio Tuinfort with Ester Dean, who previously helped Minaj co-wrote her hit single, "Super Bass". Despite the fact that auto tune was heavily used on Minaj's vocals on "Turn Me On", the song has garnered favorable responses.


David Guetta - Turn Me On by EMI_Music

Scroll and Sing:
[Verse 1 - Nicki Minaj]
Doctor, doctor, need you bad, hold me babe
Doctor, doctor, where ya at? Give me something
I need your love, I need your love, I need your loving
You got that kind of medicine that keeps me going
My body needs a hero, come and save me
Something tells me you know how to save me
I've been feeling feral, oh I need you
Come and rescue me

[Hook - Nicki Minaj]
Make me come alive, come on and turn em on
Touch me, save my life, come on and turn me on
I'm too young to die, come on and turn me on
Turn me on, turn me on, turn me on, turn me on

[Verse 2 - Nicki Minaj]
Boy you make it, make it right
Let's take a chair and sit behind
If I scream if I cry
It's only cause I feel alive
My body needs a hero, come and save me
Something tells you know how to save me
I've been feeling veral, oh I need you
Come and rescue me

[Hook - Nicki Minaj]
Make me come alive, come on and turn em on
Touch me, save my life, come on and turn me on
I'm too young to die, come on and turn me on
Turn me on, turn me on, turn me on, turn me on

You've got my life in the palm of your hand
Come save me now, I know you can

Don't let me die young
I just want you to father my young
I just want you to be my doctor
We get a little drunk and chiropractor
I know you can save me and make me feel alive

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web! Proof of payment.

No comments: