Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Walking On Sunshine - Katrina And The Waves

Blurb:
"Walking on Sunshine" is a song written by Kimberley Rew for Katrina and the Waves' second album of the same name. It was released as the album's second single in 1985 (see 1985 in music) and reached the top five in Australia and the top ten in the United States and the United Kingdom. It is the Waves' first U.S. top forty hit, and their biggest success in the UK until "Love Shine A Light" (1997). The song was used by Telefónica to announce the takeover of BellSouth's Latin America division, and it is also used during establishing shots in the films The Secret of My Success (1987) and American Psycho (2000). It is the favourite song of Philip J. Fry, a fictional character in the television series Futurama.


Scroll and Sing:
Yeeaow ! Um Yeah !
I used to think maybe you love me, now baby I'm sure
And I just can't wait till the day when you knock on my door
Now everytime I go for the mailbox gotta hold myself down
Cause I just can't wait till you write me you're comin' around

Now I'm Walking On Sunshine (whoa oh)
I'm Walking On Sunshine (whoa oh)
I'm Walking On Sunshine (whoa oh)
And Don't it Feel Good (Hey) (All right now)
And Don't it Feel Good (Hey) (Yeah)

I used to think maybe you love me now I know that it's true
And I don't wanna spend my whole life just a waitin' for you
Now don't want you back for the weekend, not back for a day (na no no)
I said Baby I just want you back and I want you to stay

(Oh Yeah) I'm Walkin' On Sunshine (Whoa oh)
I'm Walkin' On Sunshine (Whoa oh)
I'm Walkin' On Sunshine (Whoa oh)
And don't it feel good (Hey) (All right now)
And don't it feel good (yeah)
(Oh Yeah) And don't it feel good

----SHORT INSTRUMENTAL----

Walkin' On Sunshine Walkin' On Sunshine (yeah)

I fell alive, I feel a love,
I feel a love that's really real I fell alive, I feel a love,
I feel a love that's really real I'm On Sunshine Baby (Oh)
(oh yeah) I'm On Sunshine Baby (Oh)
I'm Walkin' On Sunshine (whoa oh )
I'm Walkin' On Sunshine (whoa oh )
I'm Walkin' On Sunshine (whoa oh )

And don't it feel good (Hey) (All Right Now)
And don't it feel good (I say it, I say it, I say it again, now)
And don't it feel good ( hey, yeah now )
And don't it feel good (now don't it, don't it, don't it, don't it , don't
it, don't it feel good)
(I say it, I say it, I say it again, now)
And don't it feel good don't it, don't it, don't it, don't it, don't it and
don't it feel good
Tell Me, Tell Me, Tell Me again and don't it feel good ( Oh yeah now)
And don't it feel good, don't it feel good, don't it feel good
Now don't it feel good
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah yeah, yeah, oh yeah (repeat to fade)

No comments: