Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Clocks - Coldplay

Blurb:
Clocks was the third single from English rock band Coldplay's second album, A Rush of Blood to the Head. Regional singles were released for UK, Europe, Australia (a mini-EP), Japan (enhanced), Netherlands (3-disc EP), France, and the United States. Promos were released for British and American markets. In addition a special 12" vinyl Limited Edition was available with 1,000 copies in the UK. This release contained special remixes by Röyksopp. Instrumentals have also shown up by The Twelve Girls Band and The String Quartet. Popularized by television commercials, it holds the record as being the highest selling song on Apple's iTunes music store. In late 2003, the song was used in advertisement for the movie Peter Pan. It has been noted by critics that Speed of Sound, the first single from Coldplay's third album X&Y, bears some similarities with Clocks.



Scroll and Sing:
The lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Have brought me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and plead singing

Come out of things unsaid
Shoot an apple off my head and a
Trouble that cant be named
A tiger's waiting to be tamed singing

You are
You are

Confusion never stops
Closing walls and ticking clocks
Gonna come back and take you home
I could not stop that you now know singing

Come out upon my seas,
Cursed missed opportunities
Am I a part of the cure
Or am I part of the disease, singing

You are, you are
You are, you are

And nothing else compares
And nothing else compares
And nothing else compares

You are
You are

Home, home where I wanted to go
Home, home where I wanted to go
Home, home where I wanted to go
Home, home where I wanted to go