Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

It's My Life - No Doubt

Blurb:
It's My Life is a song originally written and recorded by band Talk Talk. It was released as a single from their album It's My Life.

No Doubt recorded a cover version of the song to promote their compilation album The Singles 1992-2003. This cover version was again a major international hit; it reached number ten on the U.S. Hot 100 with an impressive chart run of twenty-eight weeks, number twenty on the UK Singles Chart, number nineteen in France, number nine in Germany, and number twenty-three in Canada.

In the song's music video, Gwen Stefani murders her three bandmates: she poisons Tom Dumont, drives a car into Tony Kanal, and electrocutes Adrian Young by throwing a hairdrier into his bathtub. Scenes of Stefani's trial, her being carried away, and her gassing appear throughout the video. At the end, the victims are shown alive and laughing as they watch the televised trial. The video was directed by David LaChapelle.


No Doubt - It's My Life
Uploaded by UniversalMusicUK. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

Scroll and Sing:
It's funny how I find myself
In love with you
If I could buy my reasoning
I'd pay to lose
One half won't do

I've asked myself
How much do you
Commit yourself?

It's my life
Don't you forget
It's my life
It never ends (It never ends...)

Funny how I blind myself
I never knew
If I was sometimes played upon
Afraid to lose

Oh, I'd tell myself
What good do you do
Convince myself

Oh, It's my life
Don't you forget
Oh, It's my life
It never ends (It never ends...)

And I've asked myself
How much do you
Commit yourself?

It's my life
Don't you forget
Caught in the crowd
It never ends (its my life)

It's my life
Don't you forget
Caught in the crowd
It never ends (It never ends)

Oh, It's my life... (oh its my life)
Don't you forget... (don't you forget)
Caught in the crowd... (caught in the crowd)
It never ends (it never ends...)

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web!

No comments: