Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

A Groovy Kind Of Love - Phil Collins

Blurb:
"A Groovy Kind of Love" is a pop single originally released in 1966 by The Mindbenders, as well as the title of the original studio album for which it appeared. It was written by Toni Wine and Carole Bayer Sager, but heavily based on the Rondo section of "Sonatina in G major," op. 36 no. 5 by Muzio Clementi. In 1988, the single was remade by Phil Collins for the movie Buster. Both versions were popular on the Billboard Hot 100, with The Mindbenders reaching number two and Collins having his only simultaneous number-one in both the U.S. and the UK with his rendition. The Song is also played in the Friends episode "The One With the Wedding Part 2".


Scroll and Sing:
When I'm feeling blue, all I have to do
Is take a look at you, then I'm not so blue
When you're close to me, I can feel your heart beat
I can hear you breathing near my ear
Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love

Anytime you want to you can turn me onto
Anything you want to, anytime at all
When I kiss your lips, ooh I start to shiver
Can't control the quivering inside
Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love, oh

When I'm feeling blue, all I have to do
Is take a look at you, then I'm not so blue
When I'm in your arms, nothing seems to matter
My whole world could shatter, I don't care
Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love
We got a groovy kind of love
We got a groovy kind of love, oh
We got a groovy kind of love

No comments: