Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Turn - Travis

Blurb:
"Turn" is the fourth single from Travis' second studio album, The Man Who.

Two music videos were shot for the single. The first version (included on the Singles DVD), featured lead singer Francis Healy engaged in a push-up contest. This video was filmed in Hackney in East London on a council estate. The estate has since been demolished. The second featured a staged performance by the band.

The British release of the single came in the standard two releases, and the US release came only with their cover of Britney Spears's hit single "Baby One More Time". While the song did not chart in the United States, it stayed on the British charts for 11 weeks, peaking at #8. Spears herself heard the song while shopping and commented saying it was 'a total shock' and was 'very well covered'.



Scroll and Sing:
I want to see what people saw
I want to feel like I felt before
I want to see the kingdom come
I want to feel forever young

I want to sing
To sing my song
I want to live in a world where I belong
I want to live
I will survive
And I believe that it won't be very long

If we turn turn turn turn turn
If we turn turn turn turn turn
Then we might learn

So where's the stars
Up in the sky
And whats the moon
A big balloon
Well never know unless we grow
There's so much world outside the door

I want to sing
To sing my song
I want to live in a world where I'll be strong
I want to live
I will survive
And I believe that it won't be very long

If we turn turn turn turn turn
Turn turn turn
And if we turn turn turn turn
Then we might learn

If we turn turn turn turn turn
Turn turn turn
And if we turn turn turn turn
Then we might learn

Please support YouTube Karaoke by trying My Homepages Friends.
Please remember to make lots of searches!

No comments: