Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Good Morning Sun - Andi

Blurb:
Good Morning Sun is a new single by Canadian singer songwriter Andrea Koziol, otherwise known as Andi. It's a quirky and infectious little tune, which is bound to have you tapping your feet and humming along in rhythmic agreement. It's pretty cheery, which is just what you need on those cold winter mornings with the credit crunch biting.

The music video shows a series of energetic people dancing over a bright yellow animated sunshine background.

Do listen because I think you'll enjoy it (if you do it's available for download at iTunes). Be sure to keep an eye out for Andi because I'm sure there's lots more great stuff to come.



Scroll and Sing:
Feels like a kiss
Makes a body strong
Climbing through the windowpane
After the dark
Has said its piece and gone
It sure is good to see you

How was I to know empirically
Until I let you go and you came back to me

Good morning sun
I will be your Mona Lisa
So shine on
Shine all your golden light on me

I’ve been working on the railroad
Working on planes
In waiting rooms and old streetcars
Weary from the world but every time you touch me
I’m a work of art.

How was I to know empirically
Darling you would go around the world for me

Good morning sun
I will be your Mona Lisa
So shine on
Shine all your golden light

I could have been a king
I could have been a rodeo star
Or a newspaper salesman
But then I wouldn’t feel a thing
‘Cause I wouldn’t have the skin that I’m in
And you wouldn’t have a hand in
This little bitty smile on my face
That might just be hiding a dirty little thought or two
I think you’d better know the truth
This body goes weak in the knees at the thought of you

Good morning sun
I will be your Mona Lisa
So shine on
Shine all your golden light

Good morning sun
I will be your Mona Lisa
So shine on
Shine all your golden light on me (repeat and fade to end)

Please support YouTube Karaoke by trying My Homepages Friends.
Please remember to make lots of searches!

No comments: