Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Mercy - Duffy

Blurb:
"Mercy" is a single from the album Rockferry by Duffy, co-written and produced by Steve Booker.

The song which has received a Grammy Award nomination for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance was made available for download from February 11, 2008 and was released physically on February 25, 2008.

On February 17, the song entered the UK Singles Chart at number one solely on download sales. The retro-soul style is given further significance by the appearance of several Northern Soul dancers in the song's video.

As of 25th July 2008, Mercy has been viewed on YouTube over 25 million times. Mercy is included in the FIFA 09 soundtrack. Mercy was the best selling single of 2008 in the UK with over 420,000 sales until the end of the year when it was overtaken by Hero by the X Factor Finalists and Hallelujah by X Factor winner Alexandra Burke. Mercy was the third best selling single of 2008 in the UK with over 500,000 sales.

Duffy - Mercy
Uploaded by UniversalMusicUK. - Explore more music videos.

Scroll and Sing:
Yeah Yeah Yeah
Yeah Yeah Yeah
Yeah Yeah Yeah
Yeah Yeah Yeah

I love you
But I gotta stay true
My morals got me on my knees
I'm begging please stop playing games

I don't know what this is
'Cos you got me good
Just like you knew you would

I don't know what you do
But you do it well
I'm under your spell

You got me begging you for mercy
Why won't you release me
You got me begging you for mercy
Why won't you release me
I said release me

Now you think that I
Will be something on the side
But you got to understand
That i need a man
Who can take my hand yes I do

I don't know what this is
But you got me good
Just like you knew you would

I don't know what you do
But you do it well
I'm under your spell

You got me begging you for mercy
Why wont you relase me
You got me begging you for mercy
Why wont you release me
I said you'd better release yeah yeah yeah

I'm begging you for mercy
Yes why wont you realse me
I'm begging you for mercy

You got me begging
You got me begging
You got me begging

Mercy, why won't you realise me
I'm begging you for mercy
Why won't you release me

You got me begging you for mercy
I'm begging you for mercy
I'm begging you for mercy
I'm begging you for mercy
I'm begging you for mercy

Why won't you release me yeah yeah
Break it down

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to SwagBucks. With SwagBucks you can earn prizes simply by searching the web!

No comments: