Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

My Favourite Waste Of Time - Owen Paul

Blurb:
"My Favourite Waste Of Time" is a single recorded by Scottish singer Owen Paul and released in 1986. It remains his biggest hit single, reaching number 3 in the UK charts in July 1986.

This song features future Thunder member Mark Luckhurst on bass.

The song was originally recorded and released by American singer Marshall Crenshaw.

Paul is usually considered as a "one hit wonder" because of this song's popularity and the fact his follow-up singles didn't really succeed.

The song has recently appeared on a Kelloggs cereal advert, which is why it's going here today. Good old Coco Pops!



Scroll and Sing:
You're mine - you're my favourite waste of time

Mine - baby
you're my favourite waste of time.

Here I am

I'm playing day dreaming fool again - my favourite game

And you are the one who's got my head in the clouds above

You're the one that I love
'cause -
You're mine - baby
you're my favourite waste of time

I don't care if being with you is meaningless and ridiculous

If it's wrong or right
I'm gonna give you my love tonight

And tomorrow night
'cause -
You're mine - baby
you're my favourite waste of time

'Cause you're mine - I must be out of my mind

Yes
you're mine all the time - I'm wasting all time !

Even though the love you give to me
never shows I can take the blows
And there's one last thing
I'm gonna give you my love tonight

And the bells gonna ring
and -
You're mine - baby
you're my favourite waste of time

You're mine - you're my favourite waste of time

Mine - baby
you're my favourite waste of time

Mine - baby
you're my favourite waste of time

Please support YouTube Karaoke by trying My Homepages Friends.

No comments: