Welcome to YouTube Karaoke

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of flash music videos and lyrics. As the name implies a lot of our original content came from YouTube. Unfortunately, due to Google's increasing censorship of YouTube, we now have to get our content from a variety of different places. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us (see sidebar).
Some of the sharper members of our audience have noticed that if you scroll and sing you lose sight of the video. If this bugs you that much feel free to just enjoy the videos instead of scrolling!
This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox. If you like what we do please show your appreciation by bookmarking us, visiting our Amazon shop, linking to us and telling your friends. Thanks for your support.

Just Can't Get Enough - The Saturdays

Blurb:
"Just Can't Get Enough" is the third UK single by Depeche Mode originally released in September 1981. It was also the band's first single to be released in the United States, on February 18, 1982. The song, a riff-driven Synthpop piece, was the final single to be written by Vince Clarke who left the band in December of 1981. The song would be included on the band's first album, Speak and Spell, which was released a month after the single.

"Just Can't Get Enough" was officially announced on 29 January 2009 as the next single from British-Irish girlband The Saturdays. It will be one of the official Comic Relief Single for 2009, the other being "Islands in the Stream" by cast from the British comedy Gavin & Stacey. The single premiered on the Chris Moyles Radio 1 breakfast show on 9th February.



Scroll and Sing:
Vanessa: Oooohh

Frankie: When I'm with you baby, I go out of my head
All: And I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough
Una: All the things you do to me and everything you said
All: And I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough

Rochelle: We slip and slide as we fall in love
All: And I just can't seem to get enough

Mollie: We walk together, were walking down the street
All: And I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough
Vanessa: Every time I think of you I know we have to meet
All: And I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough

All (Vannessa louder): It's getting hotter, it's our burning love
And I just can't seem to get enough

(Vanessa ad libs)

All: And when it rains, you're shining down for me
And I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough
Just like a rainbow you know you set me free
And I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough

All: You're like an angel and you give me your love
And I just can't seem to get enough

Please support YouTube Karaoke by signing up to Homepages Friends. With MyHPF you get paid for making Yahoo! searches - the more you search the more you earn!

No comments: